- It is the duty of government to say ‘no’ to worthwhile programs they can not afford. Change is easy; choice is hard.
- It is the tendency of government to bestow benefits without paying for them.
- Government can deliver any benefit you want. Their only choice is how to pay for them: Taxes, debt or inflation.
- The secret to a sound economy is a) low taxes, b) low regulation, c) free trade, and d) sound currency.
- Our anxiety over our government comes largely from depending on them to solve all of our problems.