Forget the Paris attacks and the GOP circular firing squad.
Here are the cool things I discovered in 2015.
- The Uniball Signo .38 rollerball. Best fine line rollerball I can find- I bought a second box. I found about this on my favorite new blog:
- The Pen Addict
- The Duke Cannon “Big Ass Brick of Soap” – Smells Like Naval Supremacy. I will buy more.
- Cremo Shaving Cream- comes in a tube- makes the face much slicker than foam and improves the shave and closeness dramatically.
- I tried the 1-800-Shave blades. They are OK but the single trim blade on the back seems a bit rough compared to the Gillete. The better find is their After Shave Moisturizer which I re-ordered.
- The Pastrami Queen in NYC. I confess I have not eaten there, but the article in the NYT Sunday Magazine made my mouth water and it is high on my list for my next visit to the Big Apple.
- Bilboquet in Atlanta- new French Restaurant in Buckhead.
- Alder Smoked Salt.