Since originalism is so objectionable to progressives, who’s up for a living constitutionalist justice who shares the President’s moral and political beliefs?
— Randy Barnett (@RandyEBarnett) June 28, 2018
- Identity Politics is Undemocratic
- The Fatal Conceit of a Trade War
- The Means Matter
- Should the Religion of a Supreme Court Justice Matter?
- Obama and Civil Liberties
- Is the Role of the Supreme Court Changing for the Good?
- (no title)
- The Delivery of Compassion
- Venezuela Meets Hayek
- The Evil in the Mirror