The Philando Castile shooting involves an interesting twist in the gun debate. If he was advising the police of his concealed carry permit, then we have this very curious confluence of the Black Lives Matter movement with the Second Amendment advocates. Strange bedfellows. It remains a tragedy and I reserve any judgment until after a thorough investigation. I wish others would do the same.
- Why We Constrain Democracy
- The Stark Silence of the Politically Correct
- The Prophet of an Irrational Faith
- Should an Idea Stand Only On Its Own Merits?
- University Justice Infects the House
- The Dirty Harry School of Trump-splaining
- How Human Rights Became a Veil of Anti-Semitism
- Information, Confirmation and Outrage
- Exciting But False
- Petty Tyrants in College Have Moved Into Congress